NSK 6203dg8a Bearing
Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
Deep groove radial ball bearings are applicable for low to moderate thrust loads in both loading directions. Like the 6000 series, the 6200 series is well suited for low to heavy radial loads and can be configured for various application speeds and running precision requirements.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
- 240mm x 360mm x 37mm SKF 16048ma-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- Ball Bearing
- LINK BELT
- 170mm x 260mm x 28mm SKF 16034-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- 220mm x 340mm x 37mm SKF 16044-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- Bushing No Flange
- 190mm x 290mm x 31mm SKF 16038-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- 200mm x 310mm x 34mm SKF 16040-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- 180mm x 280mm x 31mm SKF 16036/c3-skf Deep Groove Radial Ball Bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- Flange Block Bearing